Quantcast

Thursday 8 November 2012

Welcome to The Christmas Creche!

I am Miss Dewey, and I run the Christmas Creche, for all the books born in time for the holidays. I am thrilled to welcome the Winter Class of 2012! Just look at them. Aren't they adorable with their wee little titles and perfectly angelic covers?  Their authors must be very proud indeed.
 


I've been running the creche for more years than I care to admit, so I know a thing or two about it. Of course it's never easy for the book mothers to say good-bye to their babies on that first day. But once they settle in (the mothers I mean), they're always very grateful for the few hours of peace and quiet to write. They're a prolific bunch and always seem to have another one hatching.

Sure, there are tears, sticky outy lips and a few tantrums (again, the mothers, I mean) but I find that as long as I keep them up to date with nice little summaries about our days, they feel much better. So I've promised to post about everything that their lovely little'uns get up to. I can already see that I'll have my hands full with this group.

Welcome to the Christmas Creche- oh we are going to have fun together!

Kindest regards,
Miss Dewey

If you want to keep up with the little scamps, dears, do subscribe over to the right for posts straight to your inbox. Or join Ms Gorman on twitter or Facebook (those links are to the left). 

If you're looking for their American cousins, you'll find them here: